Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm still trying to update, I swear.

Guh, sick baby apparently sucks out my brains... Little Man has been really sick. He had pneumonia and RSV. The pneumonia is stubborn and won't quite clear up, so they put him on a more powerful antibiotic. And today we discovered he's allergic to it. He's been incredibly fussy. He has diaper rash from Hell (and he never gets diaper rash). But the good news is his nose isn't running and he hasn't coughed much all day. So I don't know if I'm going to agree to put him on  a different antibiotic tomorrow or not. I will call his pediatrician, if for no other reason than to have them mark down that he's allergic to amoxycillin. This was a first I'd hoped we'd never find, if ever... Baby's first allergy.

1 comment:

  1. Hope he is feeling better now and you both have rested. No worries. The blog can wait. ;) You and baby come first.

    ReplyDelete