Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bedtime Routine is God

At my inlaws this weekend, I discovered just how important the bed time routine is. We were at a family barbeque an hour after his bedtime. He slept five hours before waking tyen woke every hour and a half to two hours after that. I was not a happy camper. I was angry at the guy who hosted for not starting dinner sooner. I was angry with my husband's family for not trusting us with a key. I was angry at my husband for not.advocating for his son. I still am. I kept saying.I needed to be gone before 7:30. Am I unreasonable to expect people to let me stick with Little Man's routine? It's not fair that I'm the only one losing sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I don't allow anything to go past 7:00. If dinner is ready at 7:00 then I do the bedtime routine before eating. I drop everything at 7:00 no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete