Monday, June 11, 2012

Amazon Mom and more


Did you know that you can get all the baby products you use sent right to your door? Did you know I sound like a bad medical supply company as? But seriously, imagine never having to run out for diapers because the friendly UPS guy brings them to you. The prices are low and they have all the brands you're familiar with. You can adjust the quantity as needed. And the nice thing about Amazon is they're never out of stock. See, I'm the consumer companies look for, who will buy the same product I like until it isn't available anymore. So if I run to the store for wipes and they don't have the brand I use, it will lead to foot shuffling and looking around like I'm lost before I leave empty handed. I want you to understand, Amazon isn't paying me to tell you about this (unless you want to, Amazon? *holds palm out expectantly*) I just think this is a great idea and so handy if you're like me, too busy and tired to run out and get stuff.

On the subject of diapers, I'm a little worried about Little Man. He's not using the 6-12 a day that he's supposed to everyday. He has five or six, but I think I might call his doctor today and see what she thinks. I also need to call lactation so we can get a before and after weight check to check on his transfers. This isn't really a blog, it's a to-do list.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment